Designer First Clothing (DeFClo) is a fashion-tech startup supporting freelance designers monetise from licensing their designs to established ethical e-com retailers and brands. At DeFClo we use our deep knowledge of supply chain and logistics to turn your ideas into reality and deliver it straight to stores.
This role is perfectly suited to a candidate with acute design knowledge of Menswar that wants to enter the fashion industry. New graduates will be considered for the role.
The candidate will have the opportunity to travel to countries where clothes are produced and get in-depth training on garment supply chain.
Job Description: Fashion Business Developer
1. The candidate will be expected to scope and establish contact with talented freelance fashion designers.
2. The candidate will be expected to support in hosting fashion competitions in UAL Campuses.
3. The candidate will be expected to be in close contact with existing client accounts in Europe and the U.K.
4. The candidate will be expected to learn to follow up critical path of sampling and garment production with internal team members.
5. The candidate will be expected to scope potential new leads and close existing leads the business already has.
Please send your cv and covering letter to: